Our Learning - In Pictures

A picture is worth a thousand words.  - Albert Einstein

Here are a few things that we've been up to in our classroom.

It's all good when you have a Pete the Cat mask. 
In honor of Read Across America, I was Pete the Cat.  
So, of course, I needed a few friends.  




We celebrated Read Across America by sharing our favorite books.
Then, we wrote about it.




 In social studies, we learned about maps.  We explored how to make a map of our home. 



This Target rug became an inspiration for a math center.
The greedy Leprechaun is known to slide over the rainbow to steal the gold.  





My intervention group has been helping Bob learn to rhyme. 
They found Bob to be so silly and were more than willing to help him learn to rhyme.
We wrote an interactive rhyming book.   




 Finally,
this has been my view lately.  Away from my students; assessing 1-1.  I love the data that it gives me and parents but I dislike not engaging and interacting with my class all day long.

I hope to be back to blogging soon.  In the meantime, you can follow me on Instagram or Facebook where you'll get an almost daily look into my teaching.

Until then,
post signature

2 comments

Back to Top