Our Week in Pictures

I saw these wonderful shape turkeys and wanted to try them.  Let's just say some of us still need to work on spatial relationships just a bit more. 

This week, we used QR codes to practice our sight words.  The kids were very excited to use the camera to scan the QR code.  This was a guided activity that I hope to incorporate into our Word Work study.  Of course, we spent some of the week discussing the election.  

Inspired by HeidiSongs directed drawings of Pilgrims, we made our own version.  I did get them started by providing them with a U shape for the face but all the other details they did on their own with my modeling.

In other news, my blog was featured in Carson-Dellosa's Facebook page.  Don't forget to enter my giveaway.  A lucky winner will be announced soon.

2 comments

  1. Your drawings of Pilgrims are great! I love to see how kids interpret modeled directions. :)

    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the directed Pilgrim drawings! :) Thanks for linking up to share!

    Amanda
    Teaching Maddeness

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top