Cat the Cat, How Cute is That


Look what we made! As I mentioned in a previous post, my class loves the Cat the Cat series by Mo Willems.  The engaging pictures and repetitive text captures the interest of every reader in my classroom.  Our shared reading text last week was Cat the Cat, Who is That.



We decided to make this into a big book. First we learned how to make Cat the Cat.  I wish I had taken pictures of their work because they turned out adorable!  Then, we divided the work.  Each child had a character from the book to draw.


I typed up the text and used their pictures to make our big book.  What I loved about this project is the each child was involved in the making of the book.  And, now, I have a big book that I can use for many years to come!


Happy Teaching and Learning!


PS- I have been emailed regarding Permission to Pin. Yes, you can but please pin directly from my blog.

3 comments

  1. This is super cute! Their artwork is adorable!!

    Oh My Little Classity Class

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this!!!!! I really enjoy your posts!
    sharon.washington96@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too cute! I wish I was in your class!

    Abby
    Msalleysclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top