March Book Picks

Here are my book picks for March. I hope you will join me in sharing what you are reading this month.



Books for Read Across America







All About Weather
Between assessments and report cards,  I hope to have time to teach about the weather.  Here are some of the books that I will be using.

 




St. Patrick's Day
Since this is not necessarily a holiday that aligns to our kindergarten standards, I will read a few books but incorporate the "theme" into my math and literacy centers.  Am I the only one who finds this an odd holiday to explain to little ones?




Why should you link up?
I hope you will join me in celebrating the love of reading and sharing that joy with the children we teach.  Oftentimes, we get boggled down with the "have to's" in reading.  Let's celebrate sharing the written word with children.  I really do hope that when my students grow up, they will consider themselves a reader!

Graphics by: ©Kelli Vander Veen


I hope you will link up any book or books that you will be reading this month. Simply copy the image and use it with your post.  If you don't have a blog, please feel free to comment your suggestions.


Happy Teaching and Learning!
 

4 comments

  1. Love this idea! I'm going to link up this week :)

    Lisa

    Stories from Room 114

    ReplyDelete
  2. After much fighting with my widget, it worked. We're linked up :)

    Lisa

    Stories from Room 114

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you insert that widget into a blog post? Also, tell me more about what you are gowing!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top