Over the Rainbow

A few weeks ago, I was lucky to win Abby's Wizard of Oz unit.  I was so inspired by her work.  This became a launching point for creating a weather unit which would focus on some of the weather related phenomenon in the book but also would allow us to enjoy this literature inspired unit.    

In teaching, sometimes, timing is everything.  St. Patrick's Day is this week.  So,  I plan to use Rachelle's Rainbow Science Experiment included in her St. Patrick's Day mini unit.   We will also enjoy some delicious cupcakes courtesy of Family Fun topped with the cute Leprechaun hats from The Teacher Wife.

I am looking forward to how everything turns out.  I hope to take pictures and be able to upload photos soon.

Happy Teaching and Learning!

 

PS- Thank you, ladies for being such an inspiration!  

No comments

Back to Top