An "Elf"tastic Freebie





Have you joined the elf craze? For the past three years, Elf has visited our home.  I admit that I am not as creative nor have the time as all the other mommas across the world.  So, our Elf sits on the shelf and watches. He brings us a few trinkets and notes as needed.  Luckily, I have a believer so it doesn't take much to make him happy.

Last night, we spent some quality time learning how to draw an elf. He was so proud of his work and wanted to share it with Elf.  We began with a simple template that I shared here.






I created a video guide for my Facebook Fans.  This Freebie will show you and your students how to draw an elf.



I plan on having the elf visit our classroom soon.   I think this will be a great way to begin our Winter break.


Happy Teaching!
  post signature

1 comment

Back to Top